Perfect Timing: A Prerequisite For Divine Enthronement, by Pastor Victor Olobaniyi
Text: Gen 41, Ecc 9 vs 11.
God is a righteous Judge, as it were every human being has the same 24 hrs in a day, with the same numbers of hours, some are rich and some are poor, some even extremely poor. With the same hours some are successful and some are failures. May we be among the rich and successful ones in Jesus wonderful name . Amen.
God is a respecter of time; He created the whole universe under specific duration of time for about six days, and the bible record s that he rested the seventh day.
The bible records in Ephesian 5 vs 16 that we should redeemed the time for the days are evil, that is making use of every opportunity.
Let us consider some points about timing that we must take on board if we must be divinely enthroned.
1. We must respect time, time planning is very crucial in the world of success. It is rear to see a successful person that does not have respect for the time.
2. Avoid procrastination/laziness, the I will do it later attitude has led many into penury and failure, a little sleep a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep. Prov 24 vs 33. 22 vs 29.Diligence pave ways for you to stand before kings and noble men.
3. Avoid time wasters, people making comments like, I just want to while away time. Time is too precious to while it away. You must avoid them at all cost.
4. Be multitasking, the ability to do things simultaneously and at the same time, gives you an edge in the school of success.
5. Evaluate your day before retiring for the day. Looking at your planner to see what has being achieved for the day and what has not and while it has not been achieved.
Having considered this few points which are not exhaustive, it is pivot to know that God’s factor plays the major role in divine enthronement. As we clearly see in the life of those that are successful in the bible. Phil 4 vs 13.; John 15 vs 5.
You can only be divinely enthroned if you are a child of God. There is the need for the seed of God to be in you, which is the Holy Spirit.
Looking at the life of people like Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Joseph, Daniel, Paul, Peter to mention but a few.
My prayer is that may the good Lord enable us to make proper use of the time He has given to us, so that we can be one of those that are successful in this world in Jesus precious name. Amen.
The sermon, Perfect Timing: A Prerequisite For Divine Enthronment, by Pastor Victor Olobaniyi, was delivered on September 17, 2017