Prayer Points For RCCG EFA York March Fasting and Prayer (March 21 – 27, 2016)
OUR MONTH OF DIVINE LIBERTY (FREEDOM)
PSALM 118 and PSALM 51.
1. Thank God for the opportunity availed you to be part of this great commission and programme.
2. Confess your sins before Him. 1John 1 vs 9 and Prov 28 vs 13.
3. Daddy as you have promised us this month as our month of divine liberty, please make it good unto us in Jesus name. John 8 vs 36.
4. Father Lord please by your mercy grant me, my family and your church unlimited liberty in all areas of life.
5. Daddy please set me, my family and your church free from every form of bondages we are presently operating under in Jesus name.
6. Every evil curse and bondages ,I command you to in the name of Jesus to turn to blessings and freedom according to the pattern of Balak and Balam. Num 24 vs 10.
7. Father please visit my foundation and that of EFA York and do the necessary adjustment in Jesus name. Psalm 11 vs 3.
8. Daddy please, anything in my life,my family and that of your church that is not of you, uproot them now in Jesus name. Matt 15 vs 13.
9. Every conspiracy of the wicked ones over me ,my family and the church of God, backfire now over the planners in Jesus name according to the order of Haman and Mordecai. Esther 7.
10. Daddy please by your mercy, I release myself and my family from all forms of self inflicted bondages in Jesus name. Job 22 vs 28.
11. Father Lord, please keep me away from any step, decision or plan that will lead me to any form of bondage in Jesus name.
12. By the mercy of God, I free myself from all ancestral bondages in Jesus mighty name. Psalm 11 vs 3.
13. Every mark /incision on my body both physically and spiritually that has put me under bondage, be eradicated now completely by the blood of Jesus.
14. Daddy please set to nought after the order of Ahithophel every counsel that will put me, my family and your church in bondage.2 Sam 15 vs 31.
15. Thank God for answered prayers.
SHALOM! SHALOM!! SHALOM!!!
THE RCCG Prayer Points For The 50 Days of Fasting And Prayers | 11th January to 29th February, 2016
THEME: YEAR OF HIS FULLNESS (PSALM 16:11)
Day 1, Monday 11th January, 2016
THANKSGIVING – 1 Thessalonians 5:18, Psalm 100, Psalm 103
1. Father, I thank you for keeping me, my family and all that pertain to me. Psalm 34:1-6
2. Thank you O’ Lord for bringing me into this year. Job 33:18
3. Thank God for keeping you and all yours this year. Psalm 16:5-6
4. Thank God for His mercies on your life and family. Lamentations 3:22
5. Thank God because all will be well with you and all yours in 2016. Isaiah 3:10
6. Thank God for what He is going to do in your life this year. Isaiah 43:19
7. Thank God for your glorious future. Psalm 67:5-7
Day 2, Tuesday 12th January, 2016
CONSECRATION – Joel 2:15-17, Romans 12:1-2
1. Father, consecrate me spirit, soul and body as a living sacrifice in Jesus name.
2. Father,I receive supernatural purging and cleansing from every dead works by the blood of Jesus.
3. Father, pour upon individual and your church spirit of thanksgiving. Psalm 100
4. Father, sanctify and purify me from the filthiness of the flesh and of the spirit. Malachi 3:3, Matthew 3:12
Day 3, Wednesday 13th January, 2016
FRESH OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND REVIVAL
Joel 2:28, Acts 2:1-2.
1. Father, pour out Your Spirit upon RCCG and the body of Christ.
2. Father, refresh every thirsty soul.
3. Father, give me new depths of intimacy with the person of the Holy Spirit.
4. Father, anoint us as a church with fresh oil as we step into the New Year.
5. Father, let there be a sudden visitation of the Holy Spirit that will cause revival to break forth in RCCG
Day 4, Thursday 14th January, 2016
PRAYERS FOR OUR GENERAL OVERSEER AND MOTHER-IN-ISRAEL
1. Father, empower and anoint Daddy and Mummy G.O. afresh on a daily basis.
2. Father, by your mercy silence every evil plan against the ministry of Daddy G. O. and Mummy G.O. Psalm. 143:12
3. Father, fortify the strength of Daddy and Mummy G. O. Isaiah 41:13-14
4. Father, divinely protect Daddy G. O.’s and family Psalm 125:2
5. Father, contend with those contending with Daddy G.O. and his family. Isaiah 49:24-26
6. Father, give Daddy G.O. and family divine health. Psalm 128:3
7. Father, let your special hand of favour rest on Daddy and Mummy G.O. for the rest of their lives. Psalm 27:1
8. Father, help Daddy and Mummy G.O. to finish well and finish strong. 2 Timothy 4:6-8
9. Father, empower Daddy and Mummy G.O. to break more new grounds this year.
Day 5, Friday 15th January, 2016
PRAYERS FOR THE CHAIRMAN, PROVINCIAL PASTORS, ZONAL PASTORS, AREA PASTORS AND PARISH PASTORS
Zechariah. 3:1-4, Isaiah 55:10-11, Numbers 23:19
1. Father, let your hand rest upon our leaders to operate in divine wisdom.
2. Father, continually fill our Pastors with the spirit of God and that they will not be distracted.
3. Father, by your grace and wisdom distinguish our Pastors as a pacesetter and to lead us in your will.
4. Father, divinely protect them and their family. Cover them with the blood.
5. Lord, we pray our Pastors will hear You clearly through the Holy Spirit not emotions.
6. Father, remove every obstacle or objection from their path. John 12:37
Day 6, Saturday 16th January, 2016
PRAYER FOR MINISTERS, WOTKERS AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF RCCG
1. Father, increase our resources emotionally, spiritually, financially, intellectually and relationally. Ephesians 3:20
2. Father, we declare full expression of Your presence in all areas of our life. Zechariah. 2:5
3. Father, increase our capacity. Enlarge the coast of ministers, workers and members of RCCG.
4. Ask God to increase our ABILITY – power to make things happen for Your Kingdom. 2 Samuel 22:34-36
5. Father, we declare divine protection all our ministers, workers and member of RCCG. Psalm 91:10-11
Day 7, Sunday 17th January, 2016
PRAYER FOR GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
1 Corinthians 12:7-11, 2Timothy 1:6, 1st Corinthians 2:4
1. Lord, let there be visible demonstrations of your power in my life and our services.
2. Lord, stir up every spiritual gift in my life that has become dormant or inactive.
3. Father, stir up every spiritual gift in the church that has been hidden or ignored.
4. Father, let there be divine investment of spiritual gifts and uncommon abilities in RCCG.
Day 8, Monday 18th January, 2016
MANIFESTATION OF THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
Gal 5:22-23, Isaiah 37:31; Isaiah 32:15
1. Father, I decree that I am deeply rooted in your love and bear upward fruit.
2. Father, I decree that I am only the fruits of righteousness are made manifest in my life.
3. Father, empower me to win souls to the Kingdom of God daily.
Day 9, Tuesday 19th January, 2016
Micah 4:1-2, 1 Tim 1:18, Ps 2:8, Ezekiel 36:10, 11, 30, 37
1. Father, give your church burden for lost souls.
2. Father, uncover every veil hindering people to receive the glorious light of the gospel.
3. Father, we call forth those who are appointed to be the sons and daughters of the RCCG.
Day 10, Wednesday 20th January, 2016
PRAY FOR HARVEST OF SOULS
1. Father, let there be massive inflow of souls in all our parishes. Isaiah 2:2-3
2. Father, increase the influence of RCCG in the community that God has called her to. Isaiah 2:2-3
3. Father, show me divine opportunities to win souls to His Kingdom
Day 11, Thursday 21st January, 2016
REVIVAL IN THE LAND 1 Tim 1:18, 2 Chron. 7:14, Hosea 14:7, Zechariah 10:1
1. Father, pour out your mercy on us as a church.
2. Father, purge me of every form of disobedience and self-centeredness.
3. Father, give me the grace to make the sacrifices required for the revival to break forth in our land.
4. Lord, we break down the satanic strongholds that control the minds and hearts of people in the land.
5. Father, we release the spirit of prayer upon our land.
Day 12, Friday 22nd January, 2016
REVIVAL AND RESTORATION – Ezekiel 37:1-14, Matt 16:18
1. Father, build your church into strong army, to take territories for you.
2. Father, let there be restoration of lost hopes & dreams this year. 2 Samuel 9:7
3. Lord, I decree upon my life the anointing to overtake and recover lost glory. Joel 2:25-27, 1Samuel 30:8, 19
4. Father, make every dry land a spring of water for me and your church. Isaiah 35:7
5. Father, revive every dead situations in my life.Ezekiel 37
6. Father, release spirit of grace and supplication upon RCCG to be a house of prayer and manifestation of your power.
Day 13, Saturday 23rd January, 2016
THE CHURCH – Acts 2:42 – 47
1. Father, give your church grace (Leaders & Members) to be steadfast and faithful in their role in the land. Acts 6:4, 2 Corinthians 7:1, Galatians 6:9
2. Father, let there be f oneness and unity in your church. Colossians 4:2, Philippians 2:2, 5, Matthew 16:18
3. Father, build your church. We come against every agenda of the enemy against your church.
4. Father, let your church have a personal encounter with you.
5. Father, strenghten the faith of each member of RCCG to do the work of ministry. 2 Timothy 1:9, 1 Corinthians 16:13, Jude 1:20.
Day 14, Sunday 24th January, 2016
THE COMMUNITY – Acts 2: 46, 47
1. Father, grant us wisdom and strategy to minister/ be relevant to the community. Matt 5:16, Col 1:9-11
2. Lord, grant them receptive heart. Psalm 95:7-8, Acts 19:19-20
3. Father, grant us mighty signs and wonders.
4. Father, grant us power of the Spirit of God to preach the gospel in United Kingdom.
Day 15, Monday 25th January, 2016
THE NATION – Jeremiah 29:7
1. Father, let your peace reign in UK.
2. Lord, let the storms of terror be removed. Psalm 91:4 –7, Mark 4:37 -39
3. Father, let the leaders surround and subject themselves to Godly counsel. Proverbs 19:21, I Timothy 2:1-2, Proverbs 14:34
4. Father, grant us boldness to declare and uphold the message of righteousness.
Day 16, Tuesday 26th January, 2016
1. Lord, let our children receive life and they shall be saved. 2 Timothy 3:15, Titus 1: 9
2. Father, may our children never be victims of someone else’s mistake.
3. Lord, our children’s destinies will not be destroyed or disrupted by accident or incident.
4. Father, our children’s lives will not be terminated as a result of someone’s error. 2Samuel 4:4, 2 Peter 3:17
5. Pray for growth and increase in wisdom, stature and favour with God and man in the lives of our children. Luke 2: 52, 2 Peter 3: 18, 92:12
Day 17, Wednesday 27th January, 2016
HEALING & HEALTH – Isaiah 53:5
1. Father, illuminate my eye with the revelation of Christ’s finished work. Isaiah 53:4-5, 1st Peter 2:24
2. Lord, cast out every spirit of infirmity. Mark 7:25-30, Luke 13:11-13
3. Lord, I will enjoy perfect health and wholeness. Isaiah 58:8, Jeremiah 30:17
4. Father, no room in my life for sorrow, depression sickness and pain. Isaiah 53:4
5. Father, I declare that every sickness in my body is destroyed in Jesus name. 1 John 3:8.
Day 18, Thursday 28th January, 2016
1. Father, release of your blessings upon the lives of our singles. Matthew 6: 33, Ex 23:25, Colossians 3: 23-24
2. Father, let our singles be preferred above their mates.
3. Father, no longer shall the singles be overlooked, desolate or rejected. Daniel 6:3, Esther 2:9, 1 Peter 2: 9
4. Father, let wisdom, knowledge and understanding lead them into favour in the sight of God and man. Isaiah 11: 2-3, Malachi 3:14-18
Day 19, Friday 29th January, 2016
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH and CAREER, BUSINESS
1. Father, give me an excellent spirit after the order of that Daniel. Proverbs 22:29, Proverbs 10:4, Daniel 6:3-4
2. Father, favour me and the work of my hands beyond my imagination. Psalms 5:12, Luke 2:52
3. Lord, give me talents and business ventures that will make room for me. Proverb18:16,Genesis 26:22
Day 20, Saturday 30th January, 2016
1. Lord, preserve and protect our leaders from the schemes and craftiness of men. Psalm 31:20
2. Father, strengthen our leaders as they face the challenges that come with responsibilities of leadership. Ephesians 3:16
3. Lord, give our leaders wisdom, knowledge and understanding for leadership. 1Samuel 2:35 & 1Chronicles 12:32
4. Father, release uncommon strategies and creative solutions to our leaders. Proverbs 8:12, Daniel 5:11-14
5. Lord, anoint our leaders with fresh oil. Psalm 92:10, Psalm 89:20
6. Lord, raise a hedge of protection around all Pastors, ordained ministers, leaders and their family.
7. Father, preserve leaders health and let them fulfil your counsel and mandate. Psalm 89:22-29, Psalm 91:9-16
Day 21, Sunday 31st January, 2016
1. Father, protect me, my family and Church form tragedies and calamities. Philippians 1:6
2. Lord, hide me in the hollow of your hand. Isaiah 51:16, Psalm 17:8
3. Father, keep me from evil and protect me. I come against sickness and disease. Psalm 91
4. Lord take away sickness from the midst of us in RCCG. Exodus 23:25
Day 22, Monday 1st February, 2016
1. Father, give me grace to complete the project/assignment/ministry you committed into my hands. Acts 20:24.
2. Father, grant me divine speed this year 2016. Habakkuk 3:19
3. Father, grant me divine wisdom and clear direction. Isaiah 30:21
Day 23, Tuesday 2nd February, 2016
1. Lord, remove every reproach from my life and family. 1 Samuel 1:6-7
2. Father, give me testimony that will make my enemies praise the Lord that I serve. Psalm 126
3. Father, this year, give me a pleasant surprise.
Day 24, Wednesday 3rd February, 2016
1. Father, do a new thing in my life, family and destiny. Isaiah 43:19
2. Lord, bring to fulfilment your plans for my life. Joshua 21:45
3. Father, help me not to hinder your work in my life. Psalm 81:13, Mark 11:22-24
4. Father, have your way in my life, family, work, career and destiny. Hebrews 10:9a
5. Lord, fulfil your good purpose in me in Jesus name. Jeremiah 29:10
6. Lord, fulfil your good purpose in UK, let souls be saved and revival. Psalm 85:6, Hosea 6:1-3, Habakkuk 3:2
7. Lord, fulfil your plan in my life, family and nation. Psalm 126:1-6
Day 25, Thursday 4th February, 2016
1. Father, make 2016 my year of fulfilment in Jesus name. Habakkuk 2:3, Jeremiah 30:8
2. Father, fulfil all my dreams and expectations. Genesis 15:13-14, Exodus 12:41
3. Lord, let 2016 be my year of divine and supernatural progress. Isaiah 43:19, Psalm 66:12, Acts 19:11
BRETHREN A CLOSED MOUTH IS A CLOSED DESTINY.
A. Start by Singing some songs to the most high God.
B. Ask for forgiveness of your sins .Prov 28 vs 13,Rom 3 vs 23,1 John 1 vs 8 and 10.
C. Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself, family and the church of God.
Thanksgiving prayers to be done every day of the fasting.
(Psalm 9 vs 1-11, 34, 66, 100, 107, 118, 138.Good but not compulsory everyday)
1. Father I thank you for sparing my life and making me to witness this great year 2016.
2. Father I thank you for divine healings and divine health over the past years.
3. Father I thank you for divine provisions and protections over the past years.
4. Father I thank you for every blessings and favour I have received from you so far.
5. Father I thank you for counting me worthy of this great revival and changes that is about to happen.
6. Father I thank you for your church EFA York that you have been keeping / upholding.
7. Father I thank you for every various deliverance of all sort you have done in my life.Psalms 91 vs 3.
Other prayers for the days
8. Daddy please empower me and the church for the assignment you have for us in Jesus mighty name. Acts 1 vs 8.
9. Daddy kindly bestow upon me and the church the grace to carry out this assignment without wavering or fainting. Isaiah 40 vs 31.
10. Father grant me the ability to wait totally upon you henceforth and to do things your own way. Prov 3 vs 5 – 6.
11. From now on, my Spiritual mind be sensitive to the dictate of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
12. Daddy please activate my Spiritual antenna to always operate at the expected frequencies in Jesus name.
13. My Lord please remove and prevent any Spiritual insulators (sin),that have or may want to hinder my prayers this year in Jesus name. Isaiah 59 vs 1-2.
14. Power to be dead to sin and alive to righteousness fall upon me now in Jesus name.Rom 6 vs 11.
15. Daddy please immunise me against any discouragement and failure in this my Christian race in Jesus name. Rom 8 vs 35-39.
16. Empower me Lord with the grace to do your perfect will effortlessly.
17. Daddy this year, please grant me your speed in all that I do in Jesus mighty name.
18. Father please make me signs and wonders to my world this year and beyond in Jesus name. Isaiah 8 vs 18.
19. Daddy please show up yourself in all my endeavours henceforth, working little and reaping big.
20. Daddy give me more thirst for You, your Word and the Holy Spirit more than ever before in Jesus name. Ps 42 vs 1
21. Father I pray that henceforth, may I never be satisfied with my relationship with you, always wanting more of you in Jesus name.
22. Daddy please empower me and your church for the great exploit as you have promised. Dan 11 vs 32b.
23. Our Lord and God, remember your church EFA York for good this year in Jesus name. Isaiah 49 vs 15.
24. Daddy we ask that you will continually add to your church daily such as should be saved in Jesus name. Acts 2 vs 47.
25. Father please make every member of EFA York Fruitful and Productive in Jesus name.Gen 1 vs 28.
26. Daddy please continuously and divinely guide the leadership of EFA York 1 Tim 2 vs 1 -3.
27. Father please bestow upon the pastor the ability to always ask and wait upon you before taking any step or decision as may be necessary.
28. Daddy please fortify me and the church EFA York, against any attack of the enemies in Jesus mighty name. Isaiah 54 vs 17.
29. Father please render impotent any weapon fashioned against me and EFA York in Jesus name. Isaiah 54 vs 17.
30. Our Lord and God, please advertise / show case me and your church EFA York beyond our wildest imaginations in Jesus name.Daddy please keep permanently opened, the doors you have opened for us. Rev 3 vs 8.
31. Father please protect all our blessings from evil attackers in Jesus triumphant name.
32. Daddy we decree that any arrow fired at me or any abiding member of EFA York to backfire at least seven times in Jesus name.
33. My God, from now on .I refuse to seek help from any other place anymore, please help me Ps 121 vs 1-2.
34. Daddy please make me and your church, flames of fire that, we will be too hot for the devil to handle.
35. Father please give me the grace to release all that I have, for your use on your demand.
36. Daddy by your power, I refuse to surrender to Satan and his followers ever again in Jesus name.
37. Merciful God, please crown all my efforts and that of your church with unbelievable/undeniable harvest this year and henceforth in Jesus mighty name.
38. Father I decree from now on, no more bareness/fruitlessness of any kind in Jesus name.Deut 7 vs 14.
39. Loving daddy please protect me and your church from every wolves in sheep’s clothing. 2 Cor 11 vs 13-15.
40. Anointing for all round success fall on me now in Jesus name.
41. Daddy please grant unto us in EFA York our beffiting place of worship sooner than expected in Jesus triumphant name.
42. Daddy please make EFA York the Spiritual Citadel and mount Zion of Europe in particular, and the whole world in general.
43. Daddy please when the fruits begins to materialise,I shall not be found wanting in Jesus name.2 Tim 2 vs 6.
44. You can add your own prayers.
45. Begin to thank God for answered prayers in Jesus name.
1 Some families will trace the beginning of their generational blessings to this year.
2. Some will receive help from unexpected sources.
3. Grateful hearts will have more causes to be grateful
4. For many, the pendulum of life will generally be on the upward swing
5. A chosen few will receive blessings so large they can hardly contain them
1. Things are likely to get tougher, before they get better, but things will definitely get better before the year ends.
2. What He started last year, He will finish this year, provided we don’t rejoice too soon.
1. Natural disasters, floods, fires, earthquakes, are likely to get progressively worse, until governments realize that these are part of divine judgement against those who have passed unholy laws. If governments will repent of disdaining Christ and His church, He will help them win the fight against terrorism.
2. A major war will be averted this year
3. A new sexually transmitted diseases will surface.
By Pastor E.A Adeboye, RCCG General Overseer