Christ Foundation, Surety For Eternal Life, by Pastor Victor Olobaniyi.
TEXT: PSALM 11vs 3; 82 vs 5.
Considering the question asked in Psalm11:3, my answer to it is that the righteous can only pray to the God of all foundations.
Gen 1:26-31, told us about how man was made in God’s image and was blessed.
Unfortunately man disobeyed God and was cursed in Gen 3:14-19.
But in His infinite mercy made a way of escape through His son Jesus Christ, who came to die for our sins so that we can be reconciled back to God. As many as received Him to them He gave power to become the sons of God.
It may be necessary to mention at this point that, everything went out of course as mentioned in Ps 82:5 because of the curse placed on man by God.
However, the cursed foundations can only be corrected by Jesus Christ.
Some facts about foundational bondage.
1. If your foundation is faulty, it is almost impossible to operate in your full capacity.
2. You are a product of your foundation.
3. Problems from our foundations has apparently messed up many colourful destinies. Just to mentioned but a few.
Considering a few Bible Characters.
1. Abraham in Gen 12:10-20 laid the foundation of lie and repeated it in Gen 20:1-7. This was inherited by his son Isaac as recorded in Gen 26:6-11,this now went down to Jacob which seems to be worse, as his name has to be changed from Jacob(sup planter)to Israel(May God prevail), before the Angel he wrestled with could bless him.
2.David in 1 Sam 25:39, took Abigail the dead Nabal’s wife, and the bible further recorded that he marry several other women. 2 Sam 3:3-5; 5:13-16.
This trait went down through his sons, Ammon who rapped his sister Tamar in 2 Sam 13:1-14.
Absalom was not spared in this saga as recorded in 2 Sam 16:20-22.King Solomon became the chief womaniser as found in 1 Kg 11:1-3.
3. Moses was also affected in this foundational bondage, as anger prevented him from entering into the promised land. Exodus 32:19, Num 20:8-12.
Brethren, it may shock you that some of the foundational bondages we are suffering from are inherited and unless we consciously pray about them inviting the foundation of foundations which Jesus Christ to help us out we shall continue to suffer under them, I pray as we pray this morning the merciful God will deliver us from all foundational problems in Jesus name.
For those that need to still surrender their life to Jesus, please I plead in the name of Jesus to do so before it is too late.
pls go through these scriptures and the good Lord will perfect His salvation work on you.
Psalms 130:4, 2Peter 3:9, James 1:17, John 3:16 and Rom 10:9.
God bless you.
Christ Foundation, Surety For Eternal Life, by Pastor Victor Olobaniyi was delivered on November 22nd 2015